FAQ about renting a car at PNR Airport, Congo
- 1.1 How to rent a car in Pointe Noire Airport?
- 1.2 What documents do I need to rent a car from PNR Airport, Congo?
- 1.3 How much does it cost to rent a car at Pointe Noire PNR Airport for one week?
- 1.4 What is the cheapest car rental at Pointe Noire Airport?
- 1.5 What car rental places are located at PNR Airport, Congo?
- 1.6 What rental car companies will provide a shuttle bus in Pointe Noire ?
- 1.7 What is the best car rental company at PNR Airport, Congo?
- 1.8 What types of rental vehicles are the most popular at Pointe Noire ?
- 1.9 Which car rental accepts debit cards at Pointe Noire Airport?
- 1.10 How to pick up a rental car at PNR Airport, Congo?
- 1.11 How to return a rental car at Pointe Noire PNR Airport?
- 1.12 Share this:
- 1.13 Like this:
- 1.14 Related
FAQ about renting a car at PNR Airport, Congo
How to rent a car in Pointe Noire Airport?
Rental24h.com provides a knock-down search engine and a simpleton car rental comparison and booking process. To get the best car rental in Pointe Noire, you should follow these steps :
- Make sure that Pointe Noire PNR Airport is selected as your pick-up and drop-off location;
- Choose the start and end of the trip applying the dates;
- Press the Search button;
- Compare the results, apply filters if you need a more specific offers;
- Choose what suits you the best;
- Provide main drivers information and payment details;
- Carefully read and agree to the Car Rental Terms & Conditions and Booking Terms;
- Click the “Confirm booking” button;
- Prepare all necessary documents and print out your booking confirmation voucher;
- Arrive on time to sign the car rental contract. And, hit the road.
What documents do I need to rent a car from PNR Airport, Congo?
Read attentively the car rental requirements of the car rental company you choose in Pointe Noire Airport. The basic list of documents required at the Pointe Noire car lease desk includes :
A valid full driver’s licence in the name of the main driver held for a minimum of 1 year. If you are a
foreigner, you should provide the International Driving Permit along with your domestic driver’s license.
Additional document confirming your identity. It can be a valid ID with a photo (national or international
A credit card with the first name and last name of the main driver with the required limit for paying a
rental cost and a deposit.
- A printed-out rental voucher that you will find in your confirmation email.
- Any other document mentioned in the booking voucher.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Pointe Noire PNR Airport for one week?
The average weekly car rental rates at PNR Airport, Congo start from $ 151 per day being a sum $ 232 per week. weekly car rentals are normally cheaper in terms of daily rates .
What is the cheapest car rental at Pointe Noire Airport?
The cheapest rental car at Pointe Noire is provided by EUROPCAR rental company. The price of Compact type vehicles like Toyota Corolla or similar start from $ 101 per day.
EUROPCAR besides has early types of vehicles for the lowest prices always. however, before you rent a car, be certain to check all rental conditions, whether indemnity is included, and if there will be extra payments. Be certain to have the answers to all your questions about car rental in Pointe Noire PNR Airport before paying for your booking .
What car rental places are located at PNR Airport, Congo?
Car rental companies that are located in the Pointe Noire Airport end include EUROPCAR, and others .
What rental car companies will provide a shuttle bus in Pointe Noire ?
Some companies provide Pointe Noire PNR Airport rental car shuttle bus service from the end to their pick-up target or rental office : etc .
What is the best car rental company at PNR Airport, Congo?
According to numerous exploiter reviews, the following car rental companies are considered to be the best at Pointe Noire Airport :
What types of rental vehicles are the most popular at Pointe Noire ?
One of the most popular cable car rental models in Pointe Noire PNR Airport is Hyundai Accent of Economy car class. The lowest rate for Hyundai Accent or alike is offered by FOX and starts from $ 26 per day. such cars are not lone cheap to rent, but besides they are very fuel-efficient .
Check out other frequently booked car rental classes and models in PNR Airport, Congo in the follow board .
|Citroen C4 Grand Picasso (5+2)||
|Ford S-Max (5+2)||
Which car rental accepts debit cards at Pointe Noire Airport?
When you collect your rental car at Pointe Noire, you should present a credit or debit card in the mention of the main driver. If you decide to use a debit card to charge a sediment, you should be ready to the surveil conditions :
- Only MasterCard or VISA debit cards are accepted.
- You should know the PIN number of the card presented.
- The longest car rental duration is 28 days if you want to use a debit card.
While making a book at Rental24h.com, you can pay for your booking using all types of bank cards, including American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover Card, japanese Credit Bureau Card, etc. We compare lease cable car Pointe Noire PNR Airport deals and 50,000+ other locations that allow debit and credit cards. Apply our “ Cards Accepted At Pick-Up ” percolate to find car rental companies with desirable payment options .
How to pick up a rental car at PNR Airport, Congo?
In rate to pick up a rental car at Pointe Noire Airport, you have to follow these elementary steps :
- Arrive to the car rental counter at Pointe Noire on time.
- Do not forget to take all obligatory documents.
- Check if the required maps are installed in the rental car or on your gadget.
- Assure that you collect the same car that is indicated in your contract.
- Verify that the fuel level in the tank is compliant with the contract.
- Examine the technical condition of the car.
- If you find any scratches on the car, make sure they are in the protocol and take photos of them.
How to return a rental car at Pointe Noire PNR Airport?
PNR Airport, Congo car rental returns should go under the succeed holy order :
Check the fuel level of your rental car. You should return a car with the same amount of gas as you picked
- If you need to refuel your vehicle, find the closest gas station to Pointe Noire Airport.
- Arrive before the time of drop-off not to get the late return fee.
- Be sure that you have all the required documents with you.
- Do not leave any personal belongings inside the car.
- Wait until your security deposit is refunded or unblocked. It may take up to 14 business days.