- 0.1 Different types of insurance policies in India
- 0.2 Tax benefits of various types of insurance
- 0.3 Why having insurance is necessary?
- 0.4 How can Justdial help you find the best insurance agents nearby?
- 1 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 1. How many times health insurance can be claimed in a year?
- 1.2 2. What types of general insurance can I purchase through insurance agents in Begusarai?
- 1.3 3. What types of life insurance can I purchase through insurance agents near me?
- 1.4 4. What factors define life insurance coverage?
- 1.5 5. What documents are required to buy an insurance policy?
- 1.6 6. How long do I have to file a claim?
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Like this:
- 1.9 Related
Different types of insurance policies in India
An unanticipated site can disrupt the well-being of a family, and for such situations, there are different types of life, health, and general policy policies that ensure financial protection for people and their families. Before finding insurance brokers online through an agile search for ‘ best insurance agents near me ’, people should know the different types of policy policies that they can invest in and choose the one that absolutely aligns with their requirements.
Insurance, which is a legal agreement between an insurance company and an individual, promises the cover fiscal protection against contingencies. There are broadly two types of indemnity in India- general insurance and animation insurance.
General indemnity policies, which are easily available through a general insurance agent, are a character of the policy providing coverage against the losses incurred other than the death of the policyholder. It offers auspices against losses incurred due to liabilities like health, home, cable car, bicycle, etc. Following are some of the types of general policy :
1. Motor insurance- car indemnity, bicycle insurance, commercial vehicle insurance
2. Health insurance- individual health indemnity, family musca volitans policy, critical illness cover, senior citizen health indemnity, group health insurance, motherhood health indemnity, personal accident insurance
3. Home insurance- family structure/building insurance, public liability coverage, standard fire, and special perils policy, personal accident, burglary and larceny policy, contents policy, tenants ’ policy, landlords ’ insurance
4. Travel insurance- domestic travel policy, external travel policy, individual travel indemnity, scholar travel policy, senior citizen change of location indemnity, family travel indemnity
5. Fire insurance- value policy, specific policy, floating policy, consequential policy, substitute policy, comprehensive examination arouse indemnity policy
Life indemnity policies protect against unfortunate events such as the death or disability of the policyholder. other than fiscal protective covering, a great phone number of life insurance policies offer the policyholders a telescope to increase their savings through contributions into fairness and debt fund options. If anything happens to the cover, the policy coverage union goes to the nominees. The insured has the flexibility to choose the policy menstruation, coverage sum, and payout option depending on their fiscal needs. Here are some of the most common types of liveliness insurance plans made available by liveliness insurance agents Begusarai has :
1. pension plans
2. Term life indemnity
3. endowment plans
4. whole liveliness indemnity
5. Unit-linked policy plans
6. child plans
Tax benefits of various types of insurance
The kernel paid by the insured towards premiums for assorted types of life insurance plans is tax-deductible. Under segment 80C of Income Tax 1981, the premium sum to be paid towards any type of life policy design is tax-deductible up to Rs 1.5 hundred thousand. Under section 80D of Income Tax 1981, the premium to be paid towards any type of health insurance design is tax-deductible. This is subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000 for self, wife, and children. An extra of Rs. 25,000 applies in the sheath of parents below 60 years.
Why having insurance is necessary?
Financial protection for the insured and their family
The well-being of the family is precedence. Hence, protecting the fiscal future of the syndicate is very important to ensure that the members are financially secure to face any hand brake.
Transfer of risk
Read more: Top 10 cyber insurance companies in the US
The policy works on the principle of the transfer of financial risk from the insured to the insurance company. Premiums are paid by the insured to receive recompense from the insurance company during any unanticipated event. Having an indemnity policy minimizes the fiscal burden.
A few insurances are compulsory
sometimes, indemnity is mandated as per the jurisprudence. One of the examples of this type of policy is drive policy. It is compulsory to have third-party motor insurance for a motor vehicle as per the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988.
Being tension-free during challenging times
An unfortunate consequence can leave anyone mentally, financially, and physically crippled. A policy purchased through Begusarai policy agents can prove beneficial during such times. indemnity can offer fiscal protective covering against illness, injury, permanent disability, or flush death. It can take away the consociate tension and stress.
Peace of mind
By having a policy, people can enjoy fiscal security angstrom well as peace of mind and no sum can replace this peace of judgment. A person who has insurance is secured against any unanticipated events in life that give absolute mental freedom.
How can Justdial help you find the best insurance agents nearby?
insurance plans are highly beneficial for the auspices of syndicate members, assets/property, and fiscal risk/losses. Having insurance plans can help you to pay for medical emergencies, fiscal passing, and other unanticipated events. Your family can besides repay any debt like home loans if you have insured yourself and your family. For policy agents of any type- vehicle indemnity agent, car policy agent, medical indemnity agent, etc., Justdial is the most dependable platform. For searches such as ‘ insurance agents near me ’ or more specific requirements like ‘ car insurance agents near me ’, this app/website can help you connect with trusted insurance agents nearby. You can conveniently find access to licensed insurance brokers, get their contact numbers, years of experience, type of indemnity they sell, when to contact them, and other related information. For any queries, you may get in touch with a customer wish administrator of Justdial on 8888888888.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many times health insurance can be claimed in a year?
The coverage specifies is pre-specified. You can get coverage astir to that specified amount entirely. You can make an outright number of claims during a policy term, as per the oscilloscope of the coverage mentioned in the policy. Get in touch with indemnity agents in Begusarai that offer health indemnity policies.
2. What types of general insurance can I purchase through insurance agents in Begusarai?
The unlike types of general insurance that you can purchase are travel insurance, health policy, home indemnity, motive policy, and fire insurance.
3. What types of life insurance can I purchase through insurance agents near me?
Group life policy, term indemnity, child policy plans, retirement plans, and so forth, are some of the types of liveliness insurance available to you.
4. What factors define life insurance coverage?
Some factors that specify life policy coverage are the age of the policyholder, health conditions ( both current and historical), occupation, smoking and drink in habits, type of policy, etc. Consult one of the policy agents nearby for more clarity .
5. What documents are required to buy an insurance policy?
common documents required to buy a policy from policy agents in Begusarai are photographs, historic period validation, identity proof, address proof, copy of pan poster, income validation, etc.
6. How long do I have to file a claim?
Depending on the type of policy and your indemnity company, you can have vitamin a little as 30 days to American Samoa long as 3 years to file a policy title.