News from the team around Lightspeed Classic (Autoaktiv Motorsport) who have specialized in converting classic Porsche 911 models with the latest technology. Similar to the American company “Singer Vehicle Design“There is now finally a company in Germany that offers these complex conversions. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Lightspeed Classic is a modified Porsche 911 (964) that was completed last year but has not yet been presented on tuningblog.eu. We would like to make up for that now. We know a few details about tuning the Porsche 911 (964). What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Lightspeed Classic / Video: julien huber)
These are the details we know:
- Basis: Porsche 911 (964 SC) built in 1983
- Name: Lightspeed Classic 001
- 1.035 kilograms curb weight
- 275 tires
- 17 inch rims (17 inch bowl and Porsche Fox rims star)
- Slices of safety glass
- Frame + moldings made of treated aluminum
- electric windows
- Drilled 3,6-liter engine from the 964 (new crankshaft, titanium connecting rods from the Porsche 911 GT3 – 993 series)
- 340 PS
- maximum torque 379 Newton meters
- Transmission from the Porsche 911 996 Turbo
- Coil spring suspension from the 996 GT3 RSR
- two exhaust tailpipes
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
“The Tuning and Styling Blog” – we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don’t be afraid to share them.